Week 28 - Third Trimester, Finals, and the Oregon Coast!
Some big news this week! First of all, last week I took my last finals! I am (pretty much, except for a few wrap up things), done with school. Bar review starts on Wednesday June 3, and will continue until the Bar Exam at the end of July. Graduation is June 14. Here's a 27 week picture that I didn't get a chance to post last week. I mostly wanted to post it so you could appreciate the cute shirt Michal got me for Mother's Day! :)
In celebration, Michael and I decided to sneak away to the Brehm Family Beach House in Rockaway, OR. We had a great overnight stay with Grandma and Grandpa Brehm on Wednesday night. Once we got to the beach, we felt really lucky - we were able to go on Thursday and Friday, we had beautiful weather, AND michael won $15 at the local Lions Friday night Bingo! We love the beach: we got to relax, enjoy the sand, rike bikes, play ping pong, eat fish, etc. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us stay at your house - we can't wait to return with Baby Peanut - we're sure she'll love the beach as much as the rest of the family - on both sides!
Our last exciting news - we have officially reached the third trimester! We are in week 28 and things look good (but BIG! - see the pics?). The most exciting thing to report about that is that both Michael and I are having craaaazzzyyy baby dreams - both good and bad. Its like a little preview of what it will be like when we actually have baby in our lives. Otherwise, Peanut herself is kicking like crazy, at all hours of the day - although not hard enough to bother me or keep me awake. She pretty much just cracks Michael and I both up. She's kicking right now, so I guess that's her way of saying hello to all her fans out there! 





Comments
Post a Comment