35 Weeks: Baby Lunch!

Hi Everyone! We are at 35 weeks, and some happenings this week makes it feel like this baby is getting close!

First of all, our first friend from Centering had her baby on Saturday- and not one we expected, since he came over a month early! She was supposed to be due just a few days before us, so when MK and I heard the news we looked at each other in shock realizing that Peanut could come literally any day. Better get that hospital bag packed (no, we haven't packed anything yet except extra batteries for the camera)!

Second, we had our first Peanut event today - a lovely ladies' lunch thrown by the girls from "the crew": organized by Ally and Sheila, assisted by Nancy, Shakti, and Sarah (we missed you Emilie!)! Michal joined us too! We had a beautiful lunch at the 35th Street Bistro in Fremont with (of course) a pink peanut theme! See the cupcakes, circus peanut decor, and peanut butter chocolate favors! Add in some champagne, delicious food, and the best company, and I felt pretty much totally spoiled (I'm sure Peanut enjoyed the love also, although I think she was sleeping the whole time).






Thanks to all the ladies for the great party!
MK and I also spent yesterday selecting and learning how to install a car seat. Seeing a car seat in our car also helped reality set in, as did overhearing the car seat professional saying to another woman "I'm so glad you didn't wait until you were ninth months pregnant to make this decision." Hey, I'm not into my ninth month for at least another week! :)

Comments

  1. First of all, your baby celebration photos look fantastic! I didn’t even know they were able to host private parties as special as yours at the restaurant. From your entry, it sure sounds like a great way to celebrate a special occasion with friends and close ones and I’ll definitely keep that in mind for the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why "Kenley"?

First Ultra Sound!