Flower Girl Kenley!
Hello everyone! Kenley had a very special experience this weekend - she got to be a flower girl for Uncle Peter and Aunt Bryna's wedding! I managed to not get very many pictures of the weekend, but here's a few. Video hopefully to come later.
Pre-aisle snack!
5 of the 6 flower girls in the flower troop! Kenley loved being with the big girls - and the ring bearer, Jack McCullough!
Kenley managed to keep up with the big girls and make it all the way down the aisle!
Here's cutie cute Daddy/Best Man!
A big thanks to Bebe and Papa and Aunt Michal and Uncle Jason, who helped out a ton with Kenley so we could enjoy the wedding and related events. They took Kenley to the pool at our hotel, a fun park, and the Whidbey Island fair, where she got to ride on a horse "Peanut". She also got slobbered on by a doggy, which she will tell you all about.
Kenley is on her way to potty training! She is wearing big girl undies during the day, so we ended our cloth diaper service. She is doing okay with the potty, but sometimes resists it in two-year-old stubbornness. We will keep working on it!
This weekend is KENLEY'S SECOND BIRTHDAY! We are celebrating by bringing ice cream sandwiches to day care tomorrow, celebrating Uncle Jason's birthday on Saturday, and a small party with family on Sunday at Kenley's favorite park. Stay tuned for photos!
Hopefully she will love it - "birthday" has been one of her favorite pretend games lately, along with music class. She will line up blocks as "cupcakes" for her stuffed animals and put "candles" on everything, and then sing happy birthday. It is pretty funny. This morning she took pretend a little too far, crying and crying because she was "scared" of the "elephants" at the "zoo" in the living room.
She's saying all kinds of funny things: for example:
- Mommy: Kenley, time to get your towel for bath time! Kenley: I can't, i have POOPING to do!
- Mommy: I'm going to color with crayons. Kenley: I'm sorry, Mommy. Crayons are not an option right now. Only markers.
- Kenley: I made up my mind daddy. There's nothing I want to do.
A little mommy news, my amazing, fabulous, best job ever clerkship ended last Monday, so I am swimming in the pool of the unemployed. I managed to find a solo practitioner who needed some help on a case representing low income hispanic workers retrieve unpaid wages for construction work, which is a tolerable way to fill my days for now. But hopefully another amazing fabulous job is on the horizon.
Pre-aisle snack!
5 of the 6 flower girls in the flower troop! Kenley loved being with the big girls - and the ring bearer, Jack McCullough!
Kenley managed to keep up with the big girls and make it all the way down the aisle!
Here's cutie cute Daddy/Best Man!
A big thanks to Bebe and Papa and Aunt Michal and Uncle Jason, who helped out a ton with Kenley so we could enjoy the wedding and related events. They took Kenley to the pool at our hotel, a fun park, and the Whidbey Island fair, where she got to ride on a horse "Peanut". She also got slobbered on by a doggy, which she will tell you all about.
Kenley is on her way to potty training! She is wearing big girl undies during the day, so we ended our cloth diaper service. She is doing okay with the potty, but sometimes resists it in two-year-old stubbornness. We will keep working on it!
This weekend is KENLEY'S SECOND BIRTHDAY! We are celebrating by bringing ice cream sandwiches to day care tomorrow, celebrating Uncle Jason's birthday on Saturday, and a small party with family on Sunday at Kenley's favorite park. Stay tuned for photos!
Hopefully she will love it - "birthday" has been one of her favorite pretend games lately, along with music class. She will line up blocks as "cupcakes" for her stuffed animals and put "candles" on everything, and then sing happy birthday. It is pretty funny. This morning she took pretend a little too far, crying and crying because she was "scared" of the "elephants" at the "zoo" in the living room.
She's saying all kinds of funny things: for example:
- Mommy: Kenley, time to get your towel for bath time! Kenley: I can't, i have POOPING to do!
- Mommy: I'm going to color with crayons. Kenley: I'm sorry, Mommy. Crayons are not an option right now. Only markers.
- Kenley: I made up my mind daddy. There's nothing I want to do.
A little mommy news, my amazing, fabulous, best job ever clerkship ended last Monday, so I am swimming in the pool of the unemployed. I managed to find a solo practitioner who needed some help on a case representing low income hispanic workers retrieve unpaid wages for construction work, which is a tolerable way to fill my days for now. But hopefully another amazing fabulous job is on the horizon.
Comments
Post a Comment