KK Weekend!
Guest Blogger: Aunt MyMy
This weekend Rachel and Michael actually took some time to themselves! They headed to Whistler for the weekend and left Kenley with Aunt MyMy, Uncle Jaycee, BeBe and Papa. Perfect timing since Great-Grandma Cay and Great-Aunt Cathie are in town for the weekend! Kenley has been a perfect baby and even slept allllll night. Lucky MyMy and Jaycee!!
We are really into the Llama books right now. Here's Kenley and Jason cracking up over "Llama Llama MAD at Mama!"
Kenley got lots of practice going up and down the stairs at both houses!
Papa took Kenley to check the mail (her favorite activity). We actually had a beautiful sunny weekend, so Papa taught Kenley to find her shadow.
Kenley loves looking at pictures at practicing the names. She especially likes to see Baby Mama's bare bum in this album!
Kenley allowed BeBe to read Llama to her 1000 times. Very therapeutic.
We spent some quality time with Grandma Cay and Aunt Cathie.
The new sunglasses didn't last long. Kenley took BeBe out for a walk so that BeBe can get some exercise. What a thoughtful baby.
Kenley loves the parks in BeBe's neighborhood!
"More, please! More, please!"
Scrabble = soooo many ABCs! I bet it won't be long before KK is beating us all at this game!
Kenley's favorite activity with Papa...go OUTSIIIIIDE and check the mail.
R&M, we got this! You can go away for the weekend anytime. :)
BeBe is doing great. Thanks for everyone's call, cards, and well-wishes. Luckily we are all here to keep her company. She's feeling good, and able to get up and about. Yesterday we drove out to Snohomish to enjoy the beautiful views and have a nice lunch with cousins Marianne and Dave. Our job is to try to keep her from overdoing it! Luckily I have a week off to keep her in line!





Ice cream, please.
ReplyDeleteour Scrabble game was such fun, I can't beleive Cathie and I look so bored. I am sure we were pensive, not bored. Or just frustrated that Jason was whooping our butts so thoroughly!
ReplyDeleteFull service babysitters, they even write a blog post about their weekend! I don't have to do a thing!
ReplyDelete