14 Months + 1 Week

Hi everyone!

First of all - election day!! We are happy that election day came and went and Michael will (soon) be able to relax a little more. At least I am. We tried to teach Kenley how to say "vote" but it didn't take.

We had a fun and relatively low key weekend. Daddy has been busy working on some wrap up election stuff so on Saturday Kenley and I headed to Bebe and Grandpa's house for some cooking and quality time. On Sunday morning, Daddy took us to the pool, which Kenley loved. Then Bebe and Grandpa watched Kenley for the afternoon!

Here are Kenley and Daddy at the dog park next to the pool. Kenley loves dogs- and will say doggie and "woof woof"! Daddy asked this weekend, "when do they stop being doggies and become just dogs?"

Here are Kenley and Grandpa Bert playing with the leaves. Kenley also says "Papa" now!



She has been a very busy and very chatty girl lately - she talks CONSTANTLY about her friend Milo from day care. "MILO!" She also talks about books, airplanes, and birds. She loves being outside, in fact this weekend when it was quite early thanks to the time change she was banging on the front door at 7am demanding "OUTSIDEEEE!" So we took her to the pool. Tonight she also was reading books with me when she suddenly pointed to her crib and said "night night." I put her in the crib and she laid down on her blankie and went to sleep! Oh, and she learned to sing the "E I E I O" part of "Old MacDonald." So she loudly joins in at that part when we sing the song. I also hear her singing it at night in her crib when she wakes up. All in all very cute, if I must say so myself!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Cuteness

Why "Kenley"?