Thanksgiving part 1!

Happy Thanksgiving! To celebrate, we drove to Portland to see the whole Brehm clan (minus a few key cousins). I took so many pictures I have to break my post about the weekend into two! These photos are from the first weekend event - thanksgiving dinner at Theresa, Paul, and Elie's!

Meeting Grandpa Bert!

I missed you Bebe!

Whoa I have a lot of relatives!

Family snap
Cutest baby competition. (Wyeth 5 months).

Some pretty great great-aunts.
Rachel, Mary, and a delicious vegetable casserole.

Aunt Michal preparing to hold me in the bjorn during the thanksgiving meal.

I love thanksgiving! (Kenley slept through the whole dinner!).

Great-Uncle Steve

Aunt Chris and Cousin Sam
Wardrobe change! Too many cute outfits to wear just one. Thanks to cousin Elie and Aunt Theresa for the cute turkey pjs!


Cousin Elie was in charge of orchestrating thanksgiving dinner and it went off without a hitch! Future Martha Stewart, OSU-style.

Thanksgiving weekend continued in the next post...

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why "Kenley"?

35 Weeks: Baby Lunch!

First Ultra Sound!