Another baby playdate!
I just have to post these pics because I think these are so funny. They are some pics Ali took at our latest baby playdate with the moms from Centering. From left to right this is Avery on the bumpo chair, kenley in the swing, Jillian in the exersaucer, and Luther on the playmat. Parker came to play later, he isn't in the picture. The babies say "we are not slugs anymore!!" It is sooo funny and awesome to watch all the babies grow bigger, especially Jillian, who we visited the day she was born! There are a few other pics: of Kenley and I wearing matching shirts, Kenley "playing" with Jillian, and Ali doing the two-baby juggle. She's got mad mom skillz! It is so great to sit around with other moms and swap birth stories, baby updates, and tips. I'll miss these get togethers when I go back to work! Hopefully Michael will continue to meet with the moms?





Comments
Post a Comment