Week 29 - Baby Room!
Hi everyone! Michal and Jason came over this weekend to help me with some office-to-baby room conversion! We cleared out all the office furniture (and by "we" I mean "they" since they wouldn't let me carry anything), did some intense cleaning, and put up all of our stuff to create a total baby space. Our "alphabet soup" set is up and looks super cute! Jason even hung the valances for us and set up baby's little stereo. You'll have to imagine the rocker in the corner by the window, which we have but it is currently stored in our tv area in the basement.
We really just need a dresser (which we will also use as a changing table) for it to be complete - and, of course, a baby! Everyone is happy except TJ, who lost some of his favorite spots in the process. Thanks to Aunt Michal and Uncle Jason for all their help!
Michael the boy escaped the move by heading to Eastern Washington to spend the weekend on a houseboat on Lake Roosevelt in celebration of our friend Nancy's 30th birthday. I stayed behind to study for the bar, as bar review class started this week and should keep me pretty busy until the bar July 28, 29, and 30.
I added one lame belly pic - can you tell I took it myself with a timer? And yes, i am wearing my pajamas. Peanut has made her way all the way up into my ribs, so I assume she is growing well. :) Maybe she'll be tall, unlike me. We had some crazy summer heat this week (upper 70s) which i enjoyed with long walks with Rike (my law school friend who is due July 15) and Michal and then escaped by hiding in our cool basement. So far I don't feel much different on the warm days from being pregnant, so hopefully I will stay comfortable as summer moves into full swing! Hope everyone else is getting a chance to enjoy the summer days!

We really just need a dresser (which we will also use as a changing table) for it to be complete - and, of course, a baby! Everyone is happy except TJ, who lost some of his favorite spots in the process. Thanks to Aunt Michal and Uncle Jason for all their help!
Michael the boy escaped the move by heading to Eastern Washington to spend the weekend on a houseboat on Lake Roosevelt in celebration of our friend Nancy's 30th birthday. I stayed behind to study for the bar, as bar review class started this week and should keep me pretty busy until the bar July 28, 29, and 30.
I added one lame belly pic - can you tell I took it myself with a timer? And yes, i am wearing my pajamas. Peanut has made her way all the way up into my ribs, so I assume she is growing well. :) Maybe she'll be tall, unlike me. We had some crazy summer heat this week (upper 70s) which i enjoyed with long walks with Rike (my law school friend who is due July 15) and Michal and then escaped by hiding in our cool basement. So far I don't feel much different on the warm days from being pregnant, so hopefully I will stay comfortable as summer moves into full swing! Hope everyone else is getting a chance to enjoy the summer days!





Comments
Post a Comment